Direct link for downloading admit card of JEE Main 2019 (Jan session) will be activated by NTA (National Testing Agency) on December 17, 2018. Candidates will be able to download the admit card after login on the application portal using their application number, password and security pin.
In place of CBSE, NTA will be conducting JEE Main from this year. And hence, the authority is responsible for all the changes and reforms brought while organizing the exam. One of the major changes introduced by NTA is conducting the exam twice in a year (Jan and April).
For the exam to be conducted in April, the admit card will be functional from March 18, 2019. Candidates are recommended not to expect issuance of admit card via post/fax/courier service. Since admit card will be available only in online mode, candidates are suggested to download the same before deadline.
JEE Main is counted among the most prestigious engineering entrance exam in the country offering admission to various undergraduate courses such as B.Tech/BE and B.Arch/B.Plan. IITs, IIITs, NITs and CFTIs are the participating institutes which allot admission to their institutes on the basis of JEE Main scorecard.
Candidates are hereby informed to check the details mentioned on the admit card in order to avoid the mismatch of any detail. Details mentioned on the admit card on the day of exam will be considered final and no amends will be allowed after the exam is taken.
Here we will be discussing one by one steps to be followed for downloading the admit card and along with this, details mentioned on the admit card will also be discussed here.
Process of Downloading JEE Main Admit Card:
- Visit NTA’s official website and go to the application portal.
- Login by submitting your application number, password and security pin.
- Students who are going to appear for XII board exams have to submit their roll number of board exams as well.
- After successful login, admit card of the concerned candidate will get displayed on the screen.
- Candidates are suggested to cross check every detail mentioned on the admit card and in case of any mismatch, same should be reported to NTA on urgent basis and get them revised.
- If admit card is error free, take 2-3 printouts to be used in future (on exam day and in counseling process).
- Students should also download the pdf file of the admit card.
Details Upon JEE Main 2019 Admit Card:
- Name of the candidate.
- Roll number.
- Application number.
- Father’s name.
- Name of the opted course.
- Date of birth.
- State of eligibility.
- Photograph and signature of the candidate.
- PwD latest status.
- Selected paper(s) by the candidate (paper 1 or paper 2).
- Test city and center code.
- Date and shift of examination.
- Parent’s signature.
- Medium of the question paper.
- General instructions for the candidate.