In today’s modern world and the changing environment shifted toward the online mode of payment and the reason is that it provides more and and that is to pay the bill online is also known as e-way bill that actually enhance the level of deal with the people more confidentially, generate e-way bill so that it make possible, that people from their home they are know and ready to pay their bill and expenses, and it makes the user friendly , it enhance the working style of the dealing with the people at that all thought enhance the today’s govt . it helps in many way people do not carry the huge cash with them, they just pay their payment by using the mobile phone only because of electronic payment, that ultimately save the time and saves the people from thief and robbery.
6 Important factor which reveals the basic fact that everybody known about e-bill :
- E – bill: it Help the people to escape from the harsh paperwork lode which consumer to much time and energy and make the working efficiency very slow.
2. With the help of e-payment it enhances the level of payment in the modern society and as it provided the vale of deal with people faster and being the best thing about it is they provided all kind of feasibility that nowadays required.
3. It is the only way that people are nowadays accepting as the mode of payment and save their time and enhance the level of living standards. There is vast difference between e-billing and invoicing that make the people
4. It Electronic bills or e Bills are a paperless option for delivering a bill. Bills can be presented either on a website or as an electronic document, such as a PDF file. This gives customers the ability to review bills before sending payment.
5. Some of the e-bill benefits are :
- it lower the cost of delivering the bill to the client.
- Best security then paper mode of payment.
- It contained the automatic payment mode.
- While most electronic bills are based on customer-focused, businesses man can take advantage of e-Billing for B2B transactions as well. example are win-win, as both the sender and payer can quickly process the mode of payment and account for bills rather to wait too long as it generally happens in the manual process.
Conclusion: All the above points make it clear in that e-payment is much better than the manual payment mode, because of its advanced and updated feature.