The ICFAI Foundation for Higher education conducts its management entrance test every year in online mode for admission to MBA/PGDM programs. This IBSAT (ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test) was conducted in the month of December for the year 2018. Based on the result cut off marks, candidates will be admitted at its nine IBS campuses in the country. The IBSAT is a computer based online test for two hours’ duration. Other details about the IBSAT registration, eligibility, and the selection process are discussed here.
The application forms for IBSAT exams will be available on the official website of the ICFAI University. Aspirants who wish to pursue an MBA in this institute can fill in the online application form and complete the IBSAT registration process. Registration can be performed both online and in offline mode.
- Before applying the candidate should hold a valid email address, telephone number, and a residential address.
- Percentage marks should be calculated based on the marks of 10th+2 and graduation marks.
- The application fee is INR 1800 for IBSAT registration which can be remitted through debit/credit cards.
- It is possible to apply offline by paying the application fee through any of the IBS marketing branches.
- Along with the form, the candidates will be offered a voucher that contains the application number and password.
To gain the IBSAT admit card and to appear for the exam, the candidate has to fulfill certain eligibility criteria.
- They should have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline for a recognized university with at least 50% aggregate marks.
- The medium of study should be in English and the candidate should have a minimum of 15 years of education.
- Final years students can also register with their provisional certificates, provided they complete their graduation before May 31st.
- There is no age limit for appearing for the exam
- All admissions are made through the qualifying exam and there is no management quota reservation in the B school.
IBSAT Admit Card
- The IBSAT admit card is provided only through online mode by the exam conducting authority.
- To get the IBSAT to admit card, candidates have to book a slot as per their preference.
- This slot booking process starts in the first week of July and the candidate has to choose their center, exam date, and exam timing.
- The IBSAT admit card contains all the details of the candidate, including their name, IBSAT exam date,and the exam center, address of the candidate, photograph, etc.
- It is a must to bring the admit card at the time of examination.
Exam Centers and pattern:
The IBSAT exam centers are divided into five major zones and the candidate can choose any one of the exam centers among the different cities in the country. Candidates have to prepare well before the IBSAT exam date in quantitative aptitude, logical reasoning, verbal ability, and general awareness. Total 120 questionsis asked in the exam that will be conducted for 2 hours. One mark is awarded for each correct answer and there is no negative marking process. The IBSAT exam date will fall in December for the year 2019.
After successful completion of the exam, candidates who score equal or more than that of the cut off marks will be called for the second level of the selection process. IBSAT registrationfor the selection round has to be performed separately through the official website. Selection seminars are conducted for the candidate with relevance to the different programs and processes in the IBS. The shortlisted candidates are inducted into the different management programs offered by the ICFAI business school. These briefings are conducted in over 40 locations in the country.
The next stage is a group discussion. Shortlisted candidates are divided into small groups and made to talk on different topics for about 15 minutes. Their leadership qualities, optimistic outlook, and negotiation skills are tested here. After the group discussion, candidates are called for a personal interview to assess their communication skills, attitude, confidence levels, and aptitude.
ICFAI is a renowned business school and India and conducts IBSAT exams to enroll candidates in its business management programs every year. Its motive is to offer quality education to the right candidates and filters them through two levels of the selection process. IBSAT exam date falls in December every year for competent MBA aspirants. Check here IBSAT Exam Date at https://www.shiksha.com/mba/ibsat-exam-dates