Now with this product, you can purchase anything and payback on installment. Don’t need to think twice about shopping, dining, travel and do whatever you want to. You can buy your favorite goodies at a time without checking your pocket because Bajaj EMI card is with you.
Before grab the offers should apply for Bajaj EMI card online and keep in mind few things. Your eligibility, KYC, and income.
Eligibility Factor For A Bajaj Card
- You should be as per bank’s norm
- A regular source of income
- And a spotless previous history
KYC Factor For A Bajaj Card
- Identity proof: Any governmental photo ID proof
- Address proof: Passport, voter ID, Aadhaar
- Income proof: Form 16, and a copy of income tax return
- And one recent passport size photograph
If you are fit on criteria, then easily apply for Bajaj EMI card online. Need to follow below procedure.
- Go to the official site
- Fill personal-professional information
- Upload KYC with a recent passport size photograph
- Share registered email ID and mobile number
Is Bajaj EMI Card Attractive Offers Attracts You?
- The loan amount range starts from Rs 30,000 to Rs 3,00,000
- It’s a pre-approved loan and doesn’t have credit card features
- For instant approval, need to choose EMI plan and allowance
- This product beneficial for online shoppers
- There are no charges for the foreclosure of the loan
- Membership, interest rate, late payment charges all can decide as per bank’s norm
How To Track Bajaj EMI Card Application Online?
If you want to know the exact status of an application, then need to download online tracker site from your registered mobile. After installation, need to enter below thing and know apply Bajaj EMI card online status.
- Login the official site
- Enter application reference number
- And a registered mobile number
Within a second application’s exact location get to know an exact time too.
How Can You Check Online Monthly Bank Statement?
The bank can send a report on registered email ID, or either you can check an online banking portal. After the completed one-month billing cycle, you should check so that, know where are you lacking or where need to control your expenses?
It’s a good habit if you want to maintain a high score in CIBIL. Through your utilization manner, the lenders can provide benefits.
Do You Pay Bills Of Bajaj EMI Card Online?
You can take help of online services to make an instant bill payment. They can give net banking, mobile banking App, autopay, NEFT or RTGS facilities. For that, login the site with own User ID and password. It’s a convenient and secure payment method.
What Is A Bajaj EMI Card Customer Care Number?
You can get multiple communication modes of Bajaj EMI card customer care number a call, SMS, and an email. Call on toll-free number 020 3957 5152 and clear your queries within a second. If you feel, comfortable with SMS or write an email you can do it that also.