Long and lustrous hair is the desire of many. But every few among us have the privilege of having a head full of hair. Worse some people complain about hair loss. Even dandruff shampoos for color treated hair would be a remedial exercise. As per cosmetic experts people end up losing 50 to 100 hairs a given day. In case if you end up losing more than this it could be a definite cause of concern. Hair loss can be an issue with women as for most of them it is a sign of crowning glory. Even hair loss in men can lead to a lower self-esteem.
It all depends on the cause, hair loss could be gradual or all of a sudden that has an impact on the entire body or even the scalp. In case if you are looking to deal with issues of hair loss then tries to stick to natural remedies. Even the best dandruff shampoo for colored hair does not contain any harsh chemicals. With natural remedies there are no form of side effects and you do not have to spend in a lot more. A bit of surprise that most of the ingredients would be found in the kitchen itself.
Home remedies to deal with hair loss
Scalp massage on a regular basis
An inexpensive method to deal with issue of hair loss
A proper and regular massage would increase oil flow to the follicles. It conditions the scalp and strength of your hair root is enhanced. It promotes relaxation and helps you to deal with issues of stress one of the common reasons behind hair loss. Oils like olive or castor oil can help to condition your hair.
- As per your choice warm a little oil
- Massage the warm oil on to your scalp with the help of fingertips.
- You can leave it for an hour or even on an overnight basis
- This is to be followed by shampooing your hair
- This remedial measure has to be undertaking 2 to 3 times in a week.
Use of essential rosemary oil would prevent balding or thinning of your hair. For hair growth this oil is good as it is loaded with antioxidant properties that promote hair growth. Apart from this the silica and sulphur prevents hair loss. The scalp is also cleaned by the use of this oil.
- To a couple of drops of rosemary oil add 2 teaspoons of base oil in the form of coconut or olive oil
- Go on to apply it on your hand and massage it on the scalp and even your fingertips for 5 minutes
- After leaving it for 30 minutes shampoo it in a normal manner
- For best results undertake this procedure a couple of times in a week.
For a shiny hair, a healthy and nutritious diet works out to be the key. A poor diet would be linked to hair loss. So follow a healthy diet as far as dealing with issues of hair loss is concerned.