Most of the people during their young age, they tend to neglect their hair until the same starts to diminish as his or her age progresses.For many people in India and abroad, hair transplant can bring back the look that he or she had when they used to have lots of hair on their head and hence may feel more confident too. Therefore for the people living in Ludhiana, this article is there for informing you about hair transplant and the best hair transplant in Ludhiana. Although at first, the thing that you shall do is to get in touch with your doctor and get acquainted with the effects and what to expect on your part after you have undergone a hair transplant.
After you have finished reading this article you will get a rough idea on:
- What is Hair Transplant?
- The Pros and Cons of the Surgery
- The Costs Associated
- Best hair transplant in Ludhiana, India
So getting to the first topic of this article that is
What is Hair Transplant?
- As the word transplant suggests, Hair Transplant is all about removing hair from the part in which you have the same to the parts with less, no or thin hair.
- When you consult a doctor before undergoing such a procedure, the details you are ought to get from the doctor only.
- Roughly describing the procedure is that your doctor first cleanses your scalp and then injects medicine(s) to make the area in which the transplant needs to be done, numb.
- Generally, there are two methods of doing a Hair transplant; the first one is, Follicular Unit Strip Surgery (FUSS), and the second one is Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE).
- In the FUSS procedure, the surgeon removes a 6 to 10-inch strip of skin from the back of your head and sets it aside while sewing the scalp closed. Then that area is immediately hidden by hair surrounding that area.
- The surgeon’s team then divides the strip of the previously removed scalp into almost 500 to 2000 small grafts each with some hair on it.
- The number and type of these grafts made depend on the hair type which you have like type, quality, color, and the size of the area which needs to get transplanted.
The Pros and Cons of the Surgery:
- The area in which you got your transplant in, after the surgery that area becomes tender.
- If any pain persists, you may also need to take medicines for some days even after your surgery.
- The area will be bandaged for about two days.
- After 2 to 3 weeks the transplanted hair usually falls out, but you shall see new hair growth within a few months.
The Costs Associated
- The price of a Hair Transplant depends mainly on the amount of hair that is being transplanted.
- The cost generally ranges from $4000 to about $15000.
Best hair transplant in Ludhiana, India
- There are many hair transplant clinics that are there in Ludhiana.
- Various Hospitals and doctors.
- Best hair transplant in Ludhiana includes procedures like FUE Hair Transplant, Beard Hair Care Transplant, etc.