If you are wondering to have some fun and want to enjoy the best of the best time and have the most exotic an amazing time of your life then you have to book north-east tour packages now! Enjoy the beauty of north-east India and give yourself the honor to see the true beauty and fill your heart with awe by seeing the wonders of north-eastern India. There are so many beautiful things you can enjoy that you will never feel bored and you will also enjoy the time of your life!
How do you find the best packages?
If you are looking to find the best packages then you can always find websites through the internet which provide you with detailed information on all the things offered and enjoy the beauty of the place you want to visit. Various websites offer detailed information on all the packages depending on various factors so that you don’t have to worry about anything. All you have to do is appreciate and freely enjoy amazing north-east India!
How can you buy these packages?
It is pretty simple actually. Different websites online belonging to different companies offer amazing deals that you cannot deny. Moreover, some websites allow you to customize the package according to your requirements. You can add or subtract amenities and pay accordingly to them. All you have to do is visit the official websites, provide necessary details and then you will get a call from their customer services for confirmation after which you will be provided with a list of packages out of which you can choose the one you want and pay for it accordingly.
What is the best time to visit north-east time?
To be honest, there is no best time to visit north-east India. You can go there anytime but if you want to escape the heat we believe you go there in summers and if you want to enjoy the true beauty of nature then visit there in monsoon though November to May is the best time to visit north-east India as the weather is very pleasant there.
What are the best places to visit in north-east India?
- Kaziranga National park – This national park is declared a world heritage site and is home to one-horned rhinos which has been attracting a lot of tourists.
- The Tawang Monastery with around 850 sculptures is the best place to visit at night especially on a full moon night!
- If you are a fan of rock music and concerts then you have to visit Ziro Valley and is also considered one of the best tourist places in north-east India.
- The Nathu La Pass is one of the best places to visit in summers when the temperature is bearable and enjoy the snow and on your visit, you will also find lakes and rivers!
- Love adventure? Visit Siang river for river rafting!
So if you want to visit someplace awesome and have the best of time then visit north-east India now!