A Roku account keeps a record of which Roku streaming devices you own and which channels you have installed along with the settings and preferences. In order to manage your account and get important notifications, it is imperative to have a valid email address linked with your account. After creating an account, you can link it via roku.com/link web address.
It is extremely common for users to either forget or lose access to an email address which was utilized to make a Roku account. At the point when that occurs, you no longer have access to handle both your account nor make use of the gadget. Consequently, in this article, we will let you know how to activate your Roku account if you forget the email ID. Read on.
Is the Existing Account Needed?
You can generally make another Roku account with a pristine email address and furthermore reset the concerned gadget. However, you may lose all the valuable gadget settings, channels, channel settings and much more. And the most noticeably bad part is, sometimes even channel subscriptions may get lost during this process. In that case, it is suggested to retrieve the old Roku account. Thus, you should recover your lost email ID or password to save your Roku account.
Once done, you can set up your Roku streaming device even using Roku no CC link if you don’t want to use the credit card credentials for setup. What’s more, you can add free or paid channels to your device as per your choice.
In the Event that You Lost the Password
You can’t make sure of how to activate Roku account if you forget the email ID alongside the passphrase information. In any case, one of these is compulsory for recovering your account information. In the event that at all you don’t approach both the email address and password, at that point you have a go at making a new account. Here are the steps to follow:
- Turn on your PC, cell phone or tablet.
- Access a high-speed internet connection on it.
- At that point, open an internet browser.
- Access the roku.com/link site.
- There is a particular page for password resets.
- At times, the page will consequently log you in, in which case, sign out from the page.
- Go to the secret word reset page, which will make send a message to the email ID.
- Browse for the recovery email.
- At that point, you will see create secret phrase page. Enter new secret phrase in the individual fields. Reconfirm the same.
- In another new window, open the Roku page.
- Go to the login page and enter the email address and the secret phrase.
You can now log in to your Roku account. Sometimes, you may come across purple screen Roku error during the process. To resolve this issue, get connected with our tech experts at toll-free immediately.
In the Event that You Forgot the Email Address
The case isn’t totally lost except if you have no access to your current Roku gadget. In the event that that is the situation, you will not have the capacity to recover the email address. Else, you can easily figure out how to activate Roku account in the case of forgotten email.
- Turn on your Roku.
- Navigate to the home screen.
- Utilize the remote or the remote application.
- Proceed further to the settings.
- At that point, click on the about option.
- This will show your email address.
Ensure to complete Roku 3 micro SD install process. In the event you are using an outdated email ID to which you never again have any access, you may get an error. To troubleshoot them, just give us a call and leave the rest on us.