Dear aspirant, Candidates whose application have been accepted by the Railway Recruitment Board are eligible to download their RRB admit card.
This article is your step by step guide and contains a link to download your admit card so, make sure you go through it completely. However, If you haven’t checked your application status still, you can go to the links below for respected regions:
|RRB NAME||Admit Card||Website|
|Admit Card for Ahmedabad||Check Here||http://www.rrbahmedabad.gov.in/|
|Admit Card for Ajmer||Check Here||http://rrbajmer.gov.in/|
|Admit Card for Allahabad||Check Here||http://rrbald.gov.in/|
|Admit Card for Bangalore||Check Here||http://www.rrbbnc.gov.in/|
|Admit Card for Bhopal||Check Here||http://www.rrbbpl.nic.in/|
|Admit Card for Bhubaneshwar||Check Here||http://www.rrbbbs.gov.in/|
|Admit Card for Bilaspur||Check Here||http://www.rrbbilaspur.gov.in/|
|Admit Card for Chandigarh||Check Here||http://www.rrbcdg.gov.in/|
|Admit Card for Chennai||Check Here||http://www.rrbchennai.gov.in/|
|Admit Card for Gorakhpur||Check Here||http://www.rrbgkp.gov.in/|
|Admit Card for Guwahati||Check Here||http://www.rrbguwahati.gov.in/|
|Admit Card for Jammu||Check Here||http://www.rrbjammu.nic.in/|
|Admit Card for Kolkata||Check Here||http://www.examprog.com/rail/rrb/index.php|
|Admit Card for Malda||Check Here||http://www.rrbmalda.gov.in/|
|Admit Card for Mumbai||Check Here||http://www.rrbmumbai.gov.in/|
|Admit Card for Muzaffarpur||Check Here||http://www.rrbmuzaffarpur.gov.in/|
|Admit Card for Patna||Check Here||http://www.rrbpatna.gov.in/|
|Admit Card for Ranchi||Check Here||http://rrbranchi.gov.in/|
|Admit Card for Secunderabad||Check Here||http://rrbsecunderabad.nic.in/|
|Admit Card for Siliguri||Check Here||http://www.rrbsiliguri.org/|
|Admit Card for Trivandrum||Check Here||http://rrbthiruvananthapuram.gov.in/|
Candidates can download their Railway recruitment board admit card regions wise, activated links of admit cards which are provided in the above table.
Steps to download your admit card
Step by step procedure to download the admit card is given below. Candidates should have their Registration Number and DOB to download their admit card.
- Click on the link of the official website of the RRB region you applied for (your railway recruitment board admit card download links your respective RRB Regions has been provided in the above table).
- Click on the link provided for RRB call letter.
- Select the respective RRB Region.
- Enter your Registration Number and Date of Birth.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- The RRB Admit Card 2019 will be displayed on the screen. Download your RRB JE Admit Card.
Points to remember here
- Taking a hardcopy of your admit card to exam center is necessary. All admit cards have to be downloaded online as RRB won’t be providing any admit card via email/post.
- Your RRB Admit Card bears the important details such as examination date, time, venue, personal identification details of the candidate, instructions, etc. Candidates are advised to check each detail and to read the instructions carefully.
- Along with the RRB Admit Card, Candidate must carry two passport size photographs along with any one of the following photo identity proof (in original as well as a photocopy) such as Passport Aadhar card PAN card Driving License, Voter’s card.
How to retain forgotten Registration Number to obtain RRB Admit card?
Candidates who have forgotten their registration number need to click on Forgotten Registration no. In order to retain your railway recruitment board registration number candidate, need to input the following details.
- Name (As filled in Application Form)
- Father’s Name (As filled in Application Form)
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number (As filled in Application Form)
After click on the submit button, you will get your Registration Number on your registered e-mail address or registered mobile number.
I hope you find this article informative. For more updates on RRB examinations keep scrolling. Good Luck!!