YES Bank is the third largest financial organization, who provide services whenever you need urgently. This bank’s roots spread almost everywhere in India. It’s a reputed bank with e-banking, and various other financial services are fulfilling the varied requirements of many people. When it comes to satisfying with a personal loan, so it’s the best choice.
It’s true instantly your request will approve until or unless don’t have any issue. Whenever you need extra fund, you can knock the door of YES Bank. You can get easily, quickly and immediately financial support from them.
YES Bank personal loan EMI calculator is the best way to know own monthly exact amount to the lender. It’s a small, smart and magical system, which can tell you the monthly payable amount. You can open the site and put few details like tenure, loan amount, and interest rate. After submission, you get to know the payable amount. You know with YES Bank personal loan EMI calculator until or unless not satisfied, you can check again an again. This site is smart and reliable.
What Are The Conditions We Need To Follow For Immediate Approval?
The bank asks for eligibility, KYC, and income proof. These are the key factors, which should be correct. If you are fit on particular criteria, then nobody can stop you.
Eligibility Factor For YES Bank Personal Loan
- Minimum age should be 25 years
- Maximum should be 58 years of age
- Minimum net salary per month of Rs 25,000
- Minimum total work experience should be two years
- A current organization at least six months
- Minimum two years of stay at a current or permanent address
KYC Factor For A YES Bank Personal Loan
- Identity proof: Passport, voter ID or any governmental photo ID proof
- Address proof: Passport, voter ID, and driving license
- Age proof: A copy of PAN card and a photo ration card
- You need to submit signature proof
- Salary slip of last three months
- Income tax return of last two years
- And a bank statement of salary account for the last six months
After the verification, you can drop an application easily. You need to follow below points.
- Visit the YES Bank official site
- Enter your details
- According to the application need to upload the KYC
- Share registered mobile number or email ID
- And a recent passport size photograph
They ask for the registered mobile number to send confirmation mail on your ID.
Is It Necessary To Know The Interest Rate Of YES Bank?
Yes, through the interest rates you know how much can interest rates avail while repaying the amount to the lender monthly? See, when you are going to apply for a personal loan at that moment, you should know all the things, it’s your right.
Moreover, YES Bank interest rates starting at 10.75%, loan amount Rs 2 lakh to Rs 20 lakhs, and tenure is 60 months. Rest thing also know, your processing fee up to 2.50% of the loan amount to a minimum of Rs 999 per taxes, foreclosure charges NIL 4% of the principal outstanding, pre-part payment charges 1% on this and minimum monthly income Rs 25,000.