CIBIL is the most preferred credit information company in India. All lenders ask for it when they get the queries for any credit. The process to check credit score is very simple. By following simple steps, anyone who has a PAN card can check CIBIL score within a few minutes.
Below in this article, we have given the steps that a person may follow to check their CIBIL score. Also, you should know that the technique of CIBIL score login is almost similar. So, read more to know what are the steps you need to follow.
How can you check free CIBIL score?
Wondering how to check free my CIBIL score, follow the below steps:
- Go to check CIBIL score check website
- Provide your full name as mentioned on the PAN card
- Enter your Date of Birth
- Choose the gender you belong to
- Mention your PAN card number
- Enter your contact address
- Provide the email ID fn which you want to get the credit report
- Enter your mobile number
- Submit the form
On the successful submission of the CIBIL score form, you will get a confirmation on your email ID. You will get the detailed credit report on the email ID you have provided.
What is the process for CIBIL score login?
When you check your CIBIL from any portal, your ID is created. To check CIBIL score login, same username/ID and password is used.
Can you download CIBIL report?
Yes, you can. Once you login on the portal from which you have checked your score, you get the option to download as well. So, CIBIL report is also very important.
What does a bad CIBIL score mean?
A credit score is based on the factors as mentioned here:
- The repayment history (35%)
- The amount you owe to lenders (30%)
- Number of years of servicing debt (15%)
- Number and amount of recent loans taken or applied for (10%)
- The Credit Mix (10%)
How to improve the CIBIL Score?
Here are some of the best options in front of you to improve or generate a good CIBIL or credit score.
- You can apply for a loan (personal or consumer durable) or credit card
- Avoid unnecessary usage of credit cards.
- Try to maintain more than 30% of your credit card limit.
- Increase your limit in case you are sure of using it in a disciplined manner.
- If possible, do not go for prepayment of the loans as it affects the credit score.
- Pay your loan EMIs or the credit card bill on time.
After reading this article, your basic understanding of CIBIL score, report and CIBIL score login must be better than before. So, from now onwards, if anyone asks you about these terms, you can share the knowledge you have gained. Just in case they are not satisfied, there is always an option to do more research. So, the time to empower your credit score and having the grip on it begins now and is all yours.