Searching for the baby accessories that are adorable and functional? If yes, then you would be delighted to make the best bibs for toddlers in a convenient way as these are easy to stitch up. Whether you require a gift for your baby shower or something for your own little angel, the baby drool bibs are the perfect gifts for the babies on baby shower or anniversaries.
One of the best things about baby boy bibs is that they’re a great batch project for the parents. Once you get your patterns printed, you can cut them out and in 3-4 rows and spend as much time you want to make one bandana bib. Plus, babies are chaotic and beautiful things that have a lot of free bandana bibs which is never a bad idea. You can easily match it up with different outfits. So, making bandana bibs for your baby becomes one of the best things for the parents. It enhances the mother-baby bond and helps you in building lifelong relationships with your toddlers.
Step by Step instructions for making baby drool bibs at home –
Materials to be used – Here are some of the things that you need to gather up before making a bandana bib
Here’s what you’ll need to make one bandana bib:
- Organic cotton knit, a fat quarter of fabric
- Button, velcro, rotary blade
- Bandana bib pattern
- Fabric pin and a pencil
- Sewing machine
Steps to follow!
- The first step will be to cut out two identical pieces with the bandana bib pattern and folding it into half by placing the pattern on the right fold and cutting it out. With this, you’ll end up with the two boomerang-shaped pieces.
- Layout the back and front pieces with the right sides together. Now, pin everything in a better place.
- Sew it around the edge with ¼ seaming allowance and leave a gap for turning the bib inside out.
- Now, flip out the bib towards the right side out. You can also use the pencil to push it out from the corners. You must begin and end the process gracefully.
- You can also fold the gap between the edges in an inward direction to match accordingly to the rest of the bib and pin it in place. We are going to topstitch it around the bandana bib in order to have a polished look that will definitely close up the gap in the best possible manner.
- The next thing you need to do is add in the closure. You can use the pear snaps or the button or the velcro for the same.
- That’s all you need to do. Now, put the adorable baby inside this thing to see how it matches the outfit and the look of the baby.
In this way, you can look out for the other things that you can make with your own hands like the knit baby leggings, baby tank tops and so on.